Home > Former Employees
  • Keep your money in Texa$aver

    Once you leave employment, you can no longer contribute directly to your Texa$aver 401(k) or 457 Plan. You can roll another employer’s 401(k), 401(a), 403(b), or eligible governmental 457 account into either the Texa$aver 401(k) or 457 Plan. 

  • Outline of the state of Texas 
  • Account Basics

    • Stay in the Plan

      Keeping your money in the Texa$aver Program may provide you with better retirement opportunities.

    • Keep Your Money Growing

      Once you reach retirement, you have less time to grow your savings.

    • Fees

      Administrative fees, account management fees, and other one-time charges.

  • Beyond the Basics

  • Loans & Distributions

  • Resources